With one day to go until we launch App Idol, our hunt for the next great app, we can now reveal that Alex Cequea, editor of leading iPhone publication iPhone Life, will be the fourth judge on our panel! If you need reminding of what’s at stake in this competition, the wiinner stands to bag:
- $1,000 prize money
- Leading development company Locassa will develop the app
- Feedback and mentoring from four successful app entrepreneurs on the panel of judges
- Marketing for the app on iPhoneAppCafe.com and our partner sites including the social reach of over 100,000 followers of our high profile judges
- The winner will be featured on iPhoneLife.com and circulated to their 100,000 newsletter subscribers
- An AppLaunch promotional package to help further publicise the app
Alex Cequea is the Editor in Chief of iPhone Life magazine, and a managing partner at Mango Life Media (publisher of iPhone Life magazine). He holds an MBA in Sustainable Business, and he writes and speaks about mobile technology, business, and sustainability. He’s presented to audiences large and small, and in 2011 he placed in the top 200 speakers worldwide (out of 25,000) in Toastmasters International Inspirational Speech Contest.
We’ll be going live with the competition tomorrow, so get your fingers at the ready and prepare to become the next big app star!