- Shop by painting size, subject, style, or the artist.
- Beautiful paintings.
- When you tap a painting you have the option to view full screen, view on the test living room wall or add to your gallery.
- View living room wall and slide to see other paintings. You can even move them on the wall a bit. This is pretty fun, even if you are not in the market for wall art.
- Share through email, Facebook or save to phone.
- Tap photo, view in room and your phone camera opens up allowing you to see what it would look like on your wall.
- Limited selection
- The “try-on” living room can’t be changed so it does not help users who do not have the same color palate in their room.
- The “view in room” option is not to scale so its hard to really tell what the art print would look like on your wall, but you will get a good idea of color combination.
Summary: Art is amazing, even if you know nothing about it. Having the right piece of art in your room, right combination of colors and style can create a room you never thought you could have. With this app you can do it all without getting up off your couch. You don’t have to go in to the store, stare at the wall, and try to visualize what it’s going to look like in your room. You now have an app that will help you with that. An app that doesn’t cost you a thing, that is, unless you choose to buy an artist’s print.