NEW YORK, NY – MacPhun LLC, the developer of FX Photo Studio, announced the latest app modification. The 3.0 version is a huge update, amping up an already powerful photo effects application. IPhone and iPod touch users now get access to 171 high quality effects and filters. This is biggest collection, available on App Store. The past “record holder” is FX Photo Studio 2.6.0 with 140 photo effects offered.
The enhanced version of FX Photo Studio further simplifies editing and sharing of pictures, letting users mix and tune photo effects hundreds different ways. One can apply multiple effects to an image and use multistep undo option, if not satisfied with the results. A great advantage is that users need no special technical knowledge to get most of what FX Photo Studio 3.0 has to offer.
KEY FEATURES OF UPDATED FX PHOTO STUDIO INCLUDE:
• 171 photo effects and filters (31 new effects, comparing to the version 2.6.0)
• New enhanced User Interface
• User friendly customization options: one tap control for adjusting all of the effects
• Presets feature: permits to save sequences of effects & apply them on others pictures with just one tap
• Easy image sharing between iDevice and computer with ‘Documents’ feature
• Possibility to choose resolution of images to modify, up to 2592X2592 pixels (for iPhone 4)
• Image resizing option when uploading images to online services
• Built-in sharing via Flickr, Facebook, Twitter or E-mail
• Full iPhone and iPod touch compatibility (all versions)
FX Photo Studio 3.0 features three new categories: Groovy Lo-Fi (with effects simulating analog photos from 70s, 80s, and 90s), Grunge (such effects as Grunge Rays, Stencil Graffiti, etc.), SFX (such effects as X-ray and Night Vision Cam); old categories have also been updated with new effects.
These effects and updated features, combined with the original, existing offerings, make FX Photo Studio a powerhouse application. It certainly impressed “Incredible iPhone Apps for Dummies” author, Bob “Dr. Mac” LeVitus, who featured the application on the book’s cover and dedicated two pages to telling people why they should buy it.
“If you’re only going to buy one app to use with your iPhone camera, FX Photo Studio is probably your best bet… I don’t know of another app that offers as many decent options at any price…”
(Bob “Dr. Mac” LeVitus, “Incredible iPhone Apps for Dummies”)
ABOUT MACPHUN LLC
MacPhun LLC specializes in iPod Touch, iPhone and iPad software development. The company has been working in this field since the start of the iPhone era and they love what they do. MacPhun consolidates passionate professionals inspired by the idea of creating innovative, enthralling and consistently high quality software. Company focuses on developing photo and video applications and has already created a number of successful products, including Photopal (for iPad), Hollywood FX Video Maker, Perfect Photo, and Vintage Video Maker, which was selected by Apple among ‘Best Apps of 2009’.