Note: We haven’t reviewed this app yet. The following description is from the Apple App Store. If you think this app is worth reviewing then please mention in the comments section at the end of this post.
App Store Description:
Why do so many of our reviewers call Digits Calculator the “best calculator on the App Store” on both the iPhone and iPad?
Its uniquely correctable tape means never worrying if you entered a calculation correctly because you can check your entries. Make a mistake? Simply tap any entry on the tape to correct it (or edit it, insert a calculation, copy it, add a label/comment and more). Once the item is corrected the total is automatically recomputed!
Digits is great for:
- Adding up expenses, labeling and emailing them
- Doing a quick calculation and being able to double-check and correct entries with ease
- Entering a long series of calculations and then emailing it to yourself for import into Numbers or Excel
- Quickly calculating a couple scenarios by editing any previous entry to automatically update the total
- Easily creating a grand total from a number of previous calculations with flagging
- Keeping a series of short calculations available for later reference
- Sharing via email, printed output or by files.