Do you consider your iPhone as an extension of your being? Do you get the shakes if you are apart from it too long? Have you ever felt guilty if you use someone else’s phone and felt the need to apologize to your iPhone when you next see it?! If you have answered yes to any of these then you may need help! Check out our ten warning signs that you are addicted to your iPhone…
1. You have christened it with both a forename and a surname.
2. You kiss it goodnight.
3. You sleep with it in your bed, (instead of your partner).
4. You turn down the offer of a drink with friends in order to complete the next level of Angry Birds.
5. You throw a screaming fit if somebody re-arranges your app icons.
6. You have a waterproof case so that you can use it in the shower.
7. Your best friends are now made on Apple forums.
8. Your idea of a good work out is playing sports apps until your thumbs hurt.
9. You Instant Message people who are in the same room as you.
10. iPhoneAppCafe is your browser homepage. (WE LOVE YOU!)