Rummikub to the Dutch is what Gin Rummy or Rummy is to Americans. I remember playing this card game with my mother as a young girl. Playing this tile version on my iPhone took a minute to get used to, but it was a simple game to learn.
- Instructions are clearly provided.
- Games are challenging, just enough to keep you entertained and not bored because it’s too easy.
- Connects to Game Center to share your score and information.
- Three difference levels.
- Play against your friends or the computer.
- This is a light version. The description is in Dutch so I am unable to really understand what is provided in the regular version.
Summary: Despite the language difference it still reminded me of fun times as a child and I was able to waste a few hours playing this game. I can certainly see myself playing it again.
Love this game, ss soon as the language barrier is solved I’m gonna be all over this!
This game takes me back to my childhood too!
Same here, been playing since I was a little kid.
Everything is in English, also instructions.