If you’re worried about damaging your iPad Air 2 when you throw it up in the air in elation at finally completing Plunder Pirates (no? Check it out!), then fret no more. STM are due to release the Skinny Pro and the Studio to fit Apple’s new tablet and we got a sneak peek at what they are going to look like.
The Skinny is designed to house and protect your new iPad from everyday mishaps. A sleek profile to compliment the iPad Air 2, along with a folding design that sets up for the perfect typing and viewing modes makes this the perfect iPad case to compliment your new device. The convenient instant-on-off front cover saves battery life and protects the screen from bumps and scratches.
• Instant on/off cover wakes and turns the device off to save battery life
• Lightweight, slim and protective construction for a comfortable and easy carry
• Foldable front cover for both typing and viewing positions
• Easy to access device ports and control buttons
• Complete protection snap-on hard case with soft lining
• Loop closure for quick and easy access
• Complete protection for the iPad Air 2
The Studio is so stylish that its case design is patented. The unique magnetic closure allows you to simply and easily open and close the case. The front cover also activates the “smart cover” function – turning the iPad on and off to save battery life. Designed for multiple viewing angles and a comfortable carry, the studio protects your iPad Air 2 from everyday hazards and folds into a stable typing or viewing platform.
• iPad snaps securely into protective hard shell bracket
• Auto on/off cover
• Front cover adjust for both typing and viewing angles
• Smooth yet grippy external texture
We’ll be putting up a full review of the cases as soon as we get our sticky mitts on them!
The STM Skinny Pro and Studio for iPad Air 2 will be available shortly from Amazon:
Skinny Pro RRP£29.95
Studio RRP £39.95