Rummikub to the Dutch is what Gin Rummy or Rummy is to Americans. I remember playing this card game with my mother as a young girl. Playing this tile version on my iPhone took a minute to get used to, but it was a simple game to learn.
- Instructions are clearly provided.
- Games are challenging, just enough to keep you entertained and not bored because it’s too easy.
- Connects to Game Center to share your score and information.
- Three difference levels.
- Play against your friends or the computer.
- This is a light version. The description is in Dutch so I am unable to really understand what is provided in the regular version.
Summary: Despite the language difference it still reminded me of fun times as a child and I was able to waste a few hours playing this game. I can certainly see myself playing it again.