As a freelancer, no matter how long I am in the game, sometimes I just don’t know what I should charge for a service I offer. When you work with different clients, sometimes you have a client that makes a ridiculous amount of changes. Others are fine with what you create for them. Every minute I spend should be a minute I get paid for, but when you contract out a flat fee and not hourly, it can be a headache trying to figure a rate to charge. This app can help you with that.
- Offers iPhone and iPad versions, not just the 2X button to make it bigger but a full functioning iPad app.
- Great introduction on opening app; swipe at your own pace.
- Uses your area to base price. For someone like me who lives in a less populated area than someone in Boston or NYC, my rates don’t need to be as high as theirs.
- Cloud based – can be used on multiple devices.
- Registration right within the app.
- Handy tips and articles within the app.
- Connect your Freshbooks account.
- None that I could see!
Summary: No matter where you live (Australia, Canada, UK, US, Spain, Mexico, and more), this app is perfect for your freelance career. This is the only app I have tried where you can factor in your expenses and get an accurate rate.